The Milwaukee Bucks (3-3) are at home in Central Division play against the Detroit Pistons (1-5) on Monday, January 4, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bucks are in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Frank Jackson: Day To Day (Not With Team),
Josh Jackson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pistons 122 Bucks 108
The model favors the Bucks by 13.9 points, just 0.6 less than the 14.5-point spread set by FanDuel.The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 1.8 points lower than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 4.0 points greater than his season average of 23.5.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 33.3.
- Donte DiVincenzo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 9.5 less than his season average of 30.0.
- Derrick Rose’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 23.0.
- Grant’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Grant’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Bucks are shooting 48.6% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points lower than the 48.9% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- Detroit has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Pistons’ 43.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Detroit is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot higher than 43.2% from the field, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Bucks are knocking down 43.7% of their three-point shots this season, 5.1% higher than the 38.6% the Pistons allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it shoots better than 38.6% from distance.
- Detroit is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 43.7% from deep.
- The Pistons shoot 34.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.4 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.5%).
- Detroit is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when shooting above 35.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.1% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 18 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.2 more made shots on average than the 12.8 per game the Pistons allow.
- Milwaukee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Detroit is 1-2 ATS and 0-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Pistons are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from