It’s Chelsea v Man City in the Premier League on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! Opt in and place a single £5.00 bet during the first half of Chelsea v Man City and Sky Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on the second half. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Limited to the first 45,000 qualifying bets.
- We must opt in to this promotion before placing our qualifying bet.
- The opt-in will be available until 17:50 on Sunday 3rd January 2021.
- Applies to bets placed during the first half of Chelsea v Man City (16:30) on Sunday 3rd January 2021.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.50 on our qualifying bet
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.50, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Sky Bet offer!