Southeast Division opponents meet when the Miami Heat (2-3) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) at American Airlines Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Heat are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Avery Bradley: Day To Day (Illness),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Aleksej Pokusevski: Day To Day (Concussion),
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Thunder 110 Heat 104
Click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $500) at William Hill!The model’s predicted total (213.3 points) and the William Hill set total (213 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.0.
- Goran Dragic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 23.6.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 2.8.
- Adebayo’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop total for the contest is posted at 28.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 30.8.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 5.5 boards, 3.1 rebounds less than his season average of 8.6.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 2.4.
- Bazley’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
- The Heat make 46.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is two percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- Miami has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder’s 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is .
- Oklahoma City has put together a 2-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.7% from the field.
- The Heat’s 33.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (34.1%).
- Miami has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when the team hits more than 34.1% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City has put up a 1-1 against the spread while going 1-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.7% from downtown.
- The Thunder shoot 32.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 7.6 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (40.1%).
- Oklahoma City is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when shooting over 40.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Miami is 1-0 ATS and 1-1 overall in games it shoots above 32.5% from deep.
- The Heat hit 11.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 fewer makes per game than the Thunder allow (12.8).
- When Oklahoma City makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall. When Miami is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-2 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Thunder are the 12th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Heat give up the 29th-fewest makes from deep.
Heat vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from