Gambling911.com has your Hot College Basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Monday, December 28, 2020.
- The home team is 10-0 in the Colorado vs. Arizona series with line moving from PICK’EM to Wildcats -1.5
- Michigan State has beaten Minnesota in their last five meetings and eight of last nine
- Fresno State is 3-12-1 Against The Spread in their last 16 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record
- Maryland has covered within 9.5 points versus Wisconsin in last 5 games and 8 of last 10
- Fresno State is 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win
- Favorite in the Fresno State vs. Colorado State game is 11-4 ATS.
- Colorado State has won last three versus Fresno State and three of four at home
- Colorado Buffaloes are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up win and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss
- Colorado is 11-41-1 ATS in their last 53 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Results (Check Back Later)
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com