Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Sunday, January 3, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage.
- Missouri State (5-1) has won nine of the last ten games versus Indiana State (3-5). Missouri State is a -190 favorite on the moneyline
- Missouri State is 7-1 Against The Spread in their last 8 home games and 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games following a straight up win
- Houston has won five of the last six versus SMU with the Mustangs winning by one point in overtime in their last meeting.
- Houston is 24-8-1 ATS in their last 33 games following a ATS loss
- Houston is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite
As much as we love Missouri State on the moneyline, this is a dangerous spot where the Bears may let their guard down against an Indiana State team that has lost their last three overall.