Gambling911.com has your college basketball Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Tuesday, January 5, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Jazz Sports (established 1994) offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000)
- The home team is 9-0 in the NC State-Clemson series. Clemson is -205 on the moneyline. Clemson’s last three home games did cover the current -4.5 spread we would note.
- Michigan State is 9-0 versus Rutgers.
- Mississippi State has won eight of the last nine versus Mizzou with the one loss happening in overtime.
- Duquesne beat Davidson their last matchup, however, Davidson had won the previous seven games in the series.
- Using the current spread of +5, Hampton has covered in six of the last seven versus Radford.
- Radford is 7-18-2 Against The Spread in their last 27 games following a ATS win.
- Hampton is 10-4 Against The Spread in their last 14 games as an underdog.
- Florida has won eight of the last ten versus Alabama.
- Duquesne 1-6 ATS in their last 7 home games.
- Clemson is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- NC State is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Mississippi State is 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games following a straight up loss.
- Michigan State is 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Sagarin suggests that the line on the Hampton-Radford game should be Radford -6.
Sagarin has the Rutgers-MSU game as a PICK’EM, which scares us away from MSU.
– Tyrone Black, Gambling911.com