Gambling911.com has your NBA Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Sunday, January 3, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Place your bets at BetUS, which offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $3125) and features live in-play betting most games.
- Utah is 8-22-1 Against The Spread in the last 31 meetings in San Antonio
- Utah is 5-21-2 ATS in their last 28 games as a favorite and 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
- San Antonio is 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games following a straight up loss
- Memphis is 5-1 Against The Spread in the last six games at home versus the LA Lakers using the current spread of +9.5
- LAL is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win
The Spurs are coming off three losses, two of the most recent being against the Lakers. They are a +5.5 home dog at some books. The Spurs inability to cover following a Straight Up loss is duly noted here.
– Don Shapiro, Gambling911.com