The Utah Jazz (4-2) visit the Brooklyn Nets (3-4) after winning three road games in a row. The Jazz are favored by only in the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 5, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 5
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee)
Kevin Durant: Out (Health protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Nets 113 Jazz 112
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mike Conley’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 2.8 points lower than his season average of 20.3.
- Rudy Gobert’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.8.
- Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 2.2.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.7 points less than his season average of 28.2.
- Kyrie Irving’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 1.8 lower than his season average of 38.3.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Jarrett Allen’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.6% higher than the 42.5% of shots the Nets’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots better than 42.5% from the field, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Brooklyn has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 46.7% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 43.4% the Jazz’s opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
- Utah is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Jazz shoot 38% from three-point range, 3.1% higher than the 34.9% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Utah is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it shoots better than 34.9% from distance.
- Brooklyn is 2-3 against the spread while putting up a 2-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38% from three-point range.
- The Nets shoot 38.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -2.7 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (41.1%).
- Brooklyn is 2-2 ATS and 3-1 overall when the team makes more than 41.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.4% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz make 15 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.6 more makes per game than the Nets give up 14.4.
- Utah is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Brooklyn is 0-1 ATS and 0-1 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Nets make the sixth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz give up the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from