Anthony Davis leads the Los Angeles Lakers (4-2) against the Memphis Grizzlies (2-3) after scoring 34 points in a 109-103 win over the Spurs. The Grizzlies are underdogs in the game on Sunday, January 3, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 3
LeBron James: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Alex Caruso: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Xavier Tillman: Day To Day (Patellar Tendinitis),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Ankle),
Ja Morant: Out (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hamstring)
Grizzlies 117 Lakers 111
The spread for this game suggested by the model (6.1 points) is a little bit less than the 9-point edge DraftKings gives to the Lakers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.3 points less than his season average of 23.8.
- Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.8.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- James’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Dillon Brooks’ points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 0.3 points greater than his season average of 19.2.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 13.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.0.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Gorgui Dieng’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- The Lakers are shooting 50.2% from the field this season, 4.4 percentage points higher than the 45.8% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when its opponents make more than 50.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 44.6% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Memphis has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45% from the field.
- The Lakers shoot 41.8% from three-point range, six% higher than the 35.8% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has collected a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis has put up a 2-3 against the spread while going 2-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.8% from downtown.
- The Grizzlies are making 32.7% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 1.4 percentage points fewer than the 34.1% the Lakers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when shooting over 34.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles is 1-0 ATS and 1-0 overall in games it shoots over 32.7% from deep.
- The Lakers hit 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, two more made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall. When Memphis is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-1 ATS and 1-1 straight up.
- The Grizzlies are the 22nd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers give up the 14th-fewest makes from deep.
Lakers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from