The Chicago Bulls (2-4) host the Dallas Mavericks (2-3) after losing three straight home games. The Mavericks are favored by in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 3
Luka Doncic: Day To Day (Quad),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Ankle)
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bulls 117 Mavericks 107
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Mavericks winning by a considerably more robust margin (9.6 points). Take the Mavericks.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||5||15.2||3.4||1.6||1.2||0.2||2.8|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 8.5 assists, 2.1 higher than his season average of 6.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Maxi Kleber’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||6||14.8||6.0||2.0||1.0||0.0||2.2|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||6||12.5||7.8||2.5||0.2||0.7||0.5|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 1.3 points greater than his season average of 22.2.
- Coby White’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 24.5.
- White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Mavericks make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 4.4 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (48.7%).
- Dallas is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 48.7% from the field.
- Chicago is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.3% from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 45.3% from the field, 0.5% lower than the 45.8% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Chicago is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- When Dallas’ opponents shoot greater than 45.3% from the field, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Mavericks shoot 31.7% from deep, 8.0% lower than the 39.7% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.7% from distance.
- Chicago has put up a 1-0 against the spread while going 1-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 31.7% from deep.
- The Bulls are knocking down 35.7% of their shots from three-point range, which is -2.6 percentage points fewer than the 33.1% the Mavericks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when shooting above 33.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Dallas has a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- The Mavericks connect on 12 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.7 fewer made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Bulls give up.
- When Chicago makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall. When Dallas is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 0-3 ATS and 0-3 straight up.
- The Bulls rank 12th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks give up the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Mavericks vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from