The Dallas Mavericks (2-4) visit the Houston Rockets (2-2) at after Jalen Brunson went off for 31 points in the Mavericks’ 118-108 loss to the Bulls. The matchup airs on NBA TV at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 4
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Mason Jones: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Ben McLemore: Day To Day (Self Isolating),
James Harden: Day To Day (Right Ankle)
Luka Doncic: Out (Quad),
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Ankle)
Mavericks 112 Rockets 109
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Rockets Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||6||14.8||3.5||2.0||1.0||0.2||2.7|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 assists, 2.1 assists higher than his season average of 6.4.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots greater than his season average of 2.7.
- Maxi Kleber’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 0.7.
- The Rockets made 44.9% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.2 percentage points lower than the Mavericks allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- Houston went 22-10 against the spread and 26-6 overall when it shot higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Dallas went 23-12 against the spread and 25-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.9% from the field.
- The Mavericks shot 46.2% from the field, equal to what the Rockets’ opponents shot last season.
- Dallas had put together a 29-11-2 record against the spread and a 31-11 straight up record in games it shot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Houston went 22-15-1 against the spread and 31-8 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot above 46.2% from the field.
- The Rockets knocked down 34.8% of their three-point shots last season, 0.7% lower than the 35.5% the Mavericks allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Houston put together a 24-13 record against the spread and a 28-9 straight-up record in games last season when the team hit more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Dallas put up a 24-14-1 against the spread while going 29-10 overall in games last season when its opponents shot higher than 34.8% from deep.
- The Mavericks shot 36.7% from beyond the arc last season. That’s just 1.8 percentage points higher than the Rockets allowed their opponents to shot from deep (34.9%).
- Dallas went 32-17-2 ATS and 35-16 overall when the team hit more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston had a 29-21-1 ATS record and a 35-16 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 36.7% from three-point range.
- The Rockets’ 15.8 made three-pointers per game last season were only 0.8 more made shots on average than the 15 per game the Mavericks allowed.
- Houston went 34-23-1 against the spread and 40-19 overall when it connected on more threes than its opponents, while Dallas went 7-8 ATS and 8-8 straight up in games when it was out-shot from distance.
- The Mavericks ranked first in the NBA in made three-pointers last season, while the Rockets gave up the 14th-fewest made threes in the league.
Rockets vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from