| Sportsbook Wire
The Tennessee Titans (10-4) visit the Green Bay Packers (11-3) in the Week 16 Sunday Night Football game at 8:20 p.m. ET kickoff. Below, we preview the Titans-Packers betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Titans at Packers: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Titans +140 (bet $100 to win $140) | Packers -165 (bet $165 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Titans +3 (-110) | Colts -3 (-110)
- Over/Under: 55.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Special Tennessee Betting Promotion
Make any $1 bet on the Tennessee Titans, GET $100 (in free bets) in your account. Regardless of how the Titans do this week, you win! Place your legal, online sports bets in Tennessee at BetMGM! New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Special Tennessee Betting Promotion: Bet $1 on the Tennessee Titans money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) in your account if Titans RB Derrick Henry rushes for at least 10 yards during this week’s matchup. Place your legal, online sports bets in Tennessee at BetMGM . Bet now!
Special NFL Betting Promotion: Bet $1, WIN $100 (in free bets) offer for new BetMGM customers. Promotion available in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV. PA residents, don’t miss BetMGM’s risk-free, first-bet offer! MI residents, BetMGM is coming to your state soon – register early for special promotion. Bet now!
Titans at Packers: Game notes
- The Titans beat the Detroit Lions 46-25 at home in Week 15, covering as 9.5-point favorites. QB Ryan Tannehill (273 passing yards) threw for 3 touchdowns and ran for 2, while RB Derrick Henry ran for 147 yards and a TD – he leads the NFL with 1,679 rushing yards. Tennessee has won four of its last five games.
- The Packers enter on a 4-game win streak, recently topping the Carolina Panthers 24-16 at home in Week 15 – but failing to cover the 8.5-point spread. QB Aaron Rodgers (143 passing yards) threw a touchdown and ran for score, while RB Aaron Jones rushed for 145 yards with 1 TD.
- The Titans and Indianapolis Colts (10-4) are tied atop the AFC South, but Tennessee holds the tiebreaker based on a better division record (4-1 to 3-2). Tennessee closes the regular season at the Houston Texans (4-10), while Indy visits the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3) in Week 16 and hosts the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-13) in Week 17
- The Packers already clinched the NFC North. Entering Week 16, they hold a 1-game lead over the New Orleans Saints and Seattle Seahawks, who are both 10-4, for the NFC’s No. 1 seed.
- It’s been more than four years since the Titans and Packers last met. Tennessee won that meeting 47-25 at home Nov. 13, 2016. Then-Titans QB Marcus Mariota threw for 295 yards and 4 TDs, while Rodgers finished with 371 passing yards, 2 TDs and 2 picks. The Titans are 4-1 vs. the Packers since 2001.
- ATS : Titans 7-7 | Packers 8-6
- O/U : Titans 10-3-1 | Packers 7-7
Titans at Packers: Key injuries
- LB Derick Roberson (hamstring) out
- S Will Redmond (concussion) out
- TE Jace Sternberger (concussion) out
- G Simon Stepaniak (knee) doubtful
- RB Jamaal Williams (quadriceps) doubtful
Texans at Colts: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Packers 27, Titans 24
Money line ( ?)
This could come down to who has the ball last, which makes the Titans (+140) somewhat tempting. However, I’m going to PASS and focus on the spread and O/U.
Against the spread ( ?)
TENNESSEE +3 ( -110) is the STRONGEST PLAY – 1½ times your usual wager. Excluding a Week 13 home loss to the Cleveland Browns, the Titans are playing some of the best football in the league. They actually need a win more than the Packers due to the tight AFC South race with the Colts. If the line drops to 2.5, the play changes to a PASS.
Over/Under ( ?)
Back the OVER 55.5(-110). It’s a high number, but both offenses rank in the top 3 when it comes to scoring points. The Titans are first, averaging 31.1 points per game; the Packers are third at 31.0 PPG – the Kansas City Chiefs are second at 31.1 PPG (just one less total point than the Titans).
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
|Johnny’s 2020 NFL record / Strongest plays||
23-23-1 / 10-10-1
|2019 NFL record / Strongest plays||
17-10-1 / 7-4
|2020 overall record (all sports)||
|Strongest plays (all sports)||
Follow @JohnnyParlay11 on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.