The Portland Trail Blazers (3-3) host the Chicago Bulls (3-4) as favorites after Damian Lillard went off for 32 points in the Trail Blazers’ 137-122 loss to the Warriors. The game airs on NBA TV at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 5, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 5
Rodney Hood: Day To Day (Left Quad),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Bulls 120 Trail Blazers 115
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!In this game, the model projects a total (235.2 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (233.5 points).
Trail Blazers Key Players
Trail Blazers Player Props
- CJ McCollum’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 5.5 points lower than his season average of 28.0.
- Lillard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 36.8.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 2.2 shots lower than his season average of 4.7.
- Jusuf Nurkic’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Bulls Key Players
|Otto Porter Jr.||7||14.9||6.1||2.0||1.1||0.0||2.1|
|Wendell Carter Jr.||7||11.7||7.7||2.3||0.3||0.6||0.4|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 1.1 points lower than his season average of 24.6.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 2.2 less than his season average of 21.7.
- Coby White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 43.5% from the field this season, 4.6 percentage points lower than the 48.1% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- In games Portland shoots better than 48.1% from the field, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Chicago has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 43.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (48.2%).
- Chicago has put together a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- When Portland’s opponents shoot higher than 45.4% from the field, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 37.5% from three-point range, the same that the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Portland is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it shoots better than 37.5% from distance.
- Chicago is 2-1 against the spread while putting up a 2-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.5% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.6%) is the same that opponents of the Trail Blazers are averaging.
- Chicago has a 3-1 ATS record and is 2-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland has a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-0 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Trail Blazers hit 15.5 three-pointers per game this season, 2.8 more makes per game than the Bulls give up (12.7).
- Portland has gone 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Chicago makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-2 ATS and 0-3 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Trail Blazers give up the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Trail Blazers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from