Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (3-2) against the Golden State Warriors (2-3) after putting up 34 points in a 123-98 win over the Warriors. The Trail Blazers are favorites in the game on Sunday, January 3, 2021, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 3
Nassir Little: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Rodney Hood: Out (Left Quad),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Trail Blazers (-5)
Warriors 119 Trail Blazers 112
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 2.9 points highter than the model projection.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Derrick Jones Jr.||5||6.8||4.6||1.0||1.4||0.8||1.0|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- CJ McCollum’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.3 lower than his season average of 36.8.
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.3 higher than his season average of 36.2.
- McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.7 shots less than his season average of 5.2.
- Robert Covington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||5||8.2||6.4||0.6||1.6||1.0||0.2|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 36.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 37.6.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 9.3 greater than his season average of 15.2.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Oubre’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 43.8% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points lower than the 46.6% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Portland has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.6% from the field.
- Golden State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 43.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors’ 39.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 6.9 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have given up to their opponents (46.7%).
- This season, Golden State has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- This season, Portland has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 39.8% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 38.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is six percentage points lower than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (44.5%).
- Portland has put together a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 44.5% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State has put up a 1-0 against the spread while going 1-0 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.5% from downtown.
- The Warriors are hitting 30.6% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 4.5 percentage points fewer than the 35.1% the Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State is 1-1 ATS and 2-0 overall when the team hits more than 35.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 1-0 ATS and 1-0 overall in games it shoots over 30.6% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers connect on 15.8 three-pointers per game this season, four more made shots on average than the 11.8 per game the Warriors give up.
- Portland is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Golden State is 0-3 ATS and 0-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Warriors are the 18th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Trail Blazers allow the 20th-fewest makes from deep.
Trail Blazers vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from